Top 5 Wedding Dress Trends for 2014
Posted by johnna-patton on August 2nd, 2013
The industry’s top bridal designers descended on New York last weekend to show their Spring/Summer 2014 collections at Bridal Market. Thank you Collin Cowie weddings for sharing!
1. Bare Backs–Designers took a backwards plunge this season with naked, open, draped and cut out backs.
2. Pastels– Don’t be afraid to show off your girly, sweet side in cotton candy pink or a creamy caramel color.
3. Long Sheer Sleeves– Lace, tulle, chiffon covered the arms in a delicate playful take on the reveal-conceal.
4. Screen Siren–Designers were clearly influenced by the past icons of film noir and the silent screen days.
5. Short Skirts–Short skirts were all over the runways, from tea length to way above the knee.
Happy shopping ladies!